Friday, 18 February 2011

Competition time


I am pleased to announce a competition for readers of Him, Me & Three.

For my first blog competition I am offering one lucky person a Treasure Trail of their choice.

In this day and age of computers, consoles and everything else that technology brings I am a great believer in getting the family outside in the fresh air. Treasure Trails add some fun to that quality time together. You don't need to have children to enjoy the trails though. Anyone can take part.

From Treasure Trails:
Treasure Trails are Treasure Hunt, Murder Mystery and Spy Mission themed walks which get the whole family outside exploring together in the fresh air and having fun. The easy to follow routes take you to some beautiful and interesting places and the answers to the clues are located on existing monuments and buildings, teaching you a little history along the way. Children become so engrossed with being the first one to find answers to the intriguing clues, they barely notice the fact they are doing something healthy and as the routes are only around two miles long, even the little ones can get involved. Gary Lineker is just one of the growing host of fans, having had lots of fun with his fiancée Danielle on a Treasure Trail around Armagh last year.

There are over 500 Trails in villages, towns and cities all over the UK and, at just £5 per Trail, are perfect as an inexpensive day out.

 
Treasure Trails website



To enter you need to:

1.     Take a look at the website and choose which trail you would like and let me know by leaving a comment in the box below along with your twitter name
2.     
Follow me on twitter and tweet the following: I want to go on a Treasure Trail with @IpswichMummy  http://bit.ly/fEI2XI


A  winner will be chosen at random on Saturday 12th March. 

9 comments:

  1. What a fab idea. I'd like the Stone trail in Stafford! @wendymcd83

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd not heard of Treasure Trails before - they are great. I'd love to win the York Minster Area trail @LouiseRWs

    ReplyDelete
  3. tweeted. These are a fab Idea. Thanks for this giveaway. I would like the North Berwick one if I won xx
    @medsdemon

    ReplyDelete
  4. @needaphone Gosh I never knew this existed I would love to drag my son our and show him there is life beyond the computer. I would love the Repton one please as I am in Derby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for a present for someone who loves the outdoors.
    I would love the Eccleshall trail in Staffordshire.

    @daisyangel1

    I have also tweeted and following you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations @needaphone. You're the winner!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to read what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...