Friday, 25 March 2011

I've won an award....


The lovely Emma at TheRealSupermum has presented me with the Liebster Blog award. It's for small blogs (those with less than 300 followers) to share the blog love and spread the word.

I'm really honoured. I have been blogging on and off since summer 2009 and it's lovely to receive comments, let alone awards like this. I'm often under the impression that I'm 'talking' to myself!

The rules are: 
  • Post displaying the award, linking back to the person who awarded you
  • Choose your own blog picks and let them know that they're awarded
  • Hope that everyone discovers some new favourites
  • Revel in the blog love!!


My awards to go the following mummy bloggers;



2 comments:

  1. awwww thats so sweet. Thank you :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you're really not talking to yourself you know...we're all here!!
    Many thanks for the award and thank you for sharing the lurve!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to read what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...