Monday, 14 March 2011

Three by Nine meme

I have borrowed this meme from the fab @hooker1uk

All you have to do is answer the nine questions below and then tag three of your fellow bloggers. That way we can all learn a little something new about each other, Here we go!

Three names I go by: Heidi, Mummy, Boastie
Three places I’ve lived: Lowestoft, Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket
Three places I’ve worked: New Look, an estate agents, a tile shop
Three things I love to watch:My children playing, my children sleeping, Hugh Bonneville ;-)
Three places I have been and love: Paris, Edinburgh, Woodbridge
Three people that email me regularly: My husband, my mum, Mike
Three things I love to eat: Chocolate, Strawberry Cheesecake Haagen Dazs, Chicken
Three people I think will respond: @LaurenHousewife, @Sarh, @muddleduck (No pressure ladies!!)
Three things I am looking forward to: My youngest's 1st birthday in May, Russell Watson concert, Twelfth Night-Red Rose Chain's Theatre In The Forest

I hope the following lovely people will do a “three by nine” meme post too:
Curtains For The Window


If you take part please leave a link to your blog below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to read what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...