Saturday, 14 May 2011

Happy Birthday Tidgy! A year in photos.

It's a cliche said by every parent for each of their children but I really cannot believe that today was my youngest's 1st birthday.


He's had an eventful first year, health-wise, and hasn't exactly thrived but now that we're getting closer to a diagnosis hopefully that will all change. 


Tidgy soon developed a fabulously fun character and is very cheeky. My Mum says that he's the cheekiest of all her grandchildren and she's right. He knows how to tug on the heartstrings too. 

This is my son's first year...


Just a few hours old
Meeting big sis & big bro for the first time
On my first holiday Aged 2 months
Cuddles with Mum's cousin before he went to Afghanistan


Glued to CBeebies just like my sister & brother
My first Christmas


My first time swimming

Batbaby
COME ON YOU BLUES!!!
It may only be March but it's hot!
Looking gorgeous but serious at London Zoo
Enjoying the sun
Tractor Boy
Birthday Boy
THE cake...and the gluten-free muffin that Tidgy had to have

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to read what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...