Late last year we were excited to get our hands on a preview copy of Justin Fletcher's album Hands Up. You can read our review of the single Hands Up here
Justin really can do no wrong where my children are concerned. They love the album and want it on all the time. It gets us all singing along in the car and our favourite has to be the title track, Hands Up. We saw Mr Tumble at Harvest in September and it was the first time we'd heard it. The atmosphere was electric. Thousands of children and parents joining in with the Hello song from Something Special was an incredible moment too!
The album includes fab versions of party favourites like The Hokey Cokey, Music Man, If You're Happy and You Know It, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes and many more.
The release was delayed for a few months as Justin is such a busy man but it'll be out on Monday 5th March. You can purchase the cd from amazon or alternatively you can try to win a copy here on my blog.
I have two copies of Hands Up to giveaway to 2 lucky readers.
The following are COMPULSORY conditions of entry
- Leave a comment below telling me your child's favourite thing about Justin (make sure you leave a way of contacting you ie. twitter, email)
- Tweet the following 'I want to win something special with @Him_Me_Three' and add the link to this competition post to your tweet (leave a separate comment below with the link to your tweet)
- Follow me on twitter and leave a comment informing me that you are following (one extra entry)
- Follow this blog with GFC (leave a separate comment below stating that you are following) (one extra entry)
- 'Like' my facebook page (leave a separate comment below stating that you are following) (one extra entry)
- Leave a comment on an archive post on this blog (leave a separate comment below stating that you have done this and post the link to the post you've commented on) (one extra entry)
Maximum of 5 entries
Competition closes on 31st March 2012 at 12pm. Any entries after this time will not be counted.
Winners will be announced on the blog and on twitter.
If I haven't had contact from a winner within 3 days I will re-draw.