Saturday, 3 March 2012

Competition: Win Justin Fletcher's new cd

THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS TO ALL THOSE THAT ENTERED.


Late last year we were excited to get our hands on a preview copy of Justin Fletcher's album Hands Up. You can read our review of the single Hands Up here

Justin really can do no wrong where my children are concerned. They love the album and want it on all the time. It gets us all singing along in the car and our favourite has to be the title track, Hands Up. We saw Mr Tumble at Harvest in September and it was the first time we'd heard it. The atmosphere was electric. Thousands of children and parents joining in with the Hello song from Something Special was an incredible moment too!

The album includes fab versions of party favourites like The Hokey Cokey, Music Man, If You're Happy and You Know It, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes and many more.

The release was delayed for a few months as Justin is such a busy man but it'll be out on Monday 5th March. You can purchase the cd from amazon or alternatively you can try to win a copy here on my blog.

I have two copies of Hands Up to giveaway to 2 lucky readers.

The following are COMPULSORY conditions of entry

  • Leave a comment below telling me your child's favourite thing about Justin (make sure you leave a way of contacting you ie. twitter, email)
  • Tweet the following 'I want to win something special with @Him_Me_Three' and add the link to this competition post to your tweet (leave a separate comment below with the link to your tweet) 
The following are OPTIONAL

  • Follow me on twitter and leave a comment informing me that you are following (one extra entry)
  • Follow this blog with GFC (leave a separate comment below stating that you are following) (one extra entry)
  • 'Like' my facebook page (leave a separate comment below stating that you are following) (one extra entry)
  • Leave a comment on an archive post on this blog (leave a separate comment below stating that you have done this and post the link to the post you've commented on) (one extra entry)

Maximum of 5 entries
Competition closes on 31st March 2012 at 12pm. Any entries after this time will not be counted.
Winners will be announced on the blog and on twitter.
If I haven't had contact from a winner within 3 days I will re-draw.

50 comments:

  1. My 4yo does not know et Justin, so it would be lovely to win!
    @Dorothee77

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on Twitter
    @Dorothee77

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids love Mr Tumble and his funny outfits! I have tweeted as @ashlallan

    ReplyDelete
  4. i follow with gfc as mummy24

    ReplyDelete
  5. My youngest LOVES Something Special and Mr Tumble. He really gets in tot he whole show ans is trying to do some of the signs - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Currently follow you (@svmitche)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My tweet is at: https://twitter.com/#!/svmitche/status/176782293589962754

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's not to love about Justin, he ability to make either of my children laugh by pulling a funny expression

    Tweeted too

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you via Twitter

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following you via FB - Sarah Littleboo Anguish

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following you via GFC - Boo Roo and Tigger Too

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete
  12. My daughters favourite thing about Justin is that he uses signs. She is 5 and cannot talk so signing is very important to her,she loves to see her method of communication on the tv and to sign along with Justin in Something Special.
    @MummyBee81

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have tweeted as @MummyBee81
    https://twitter.com/#!/MummyBee81/status/176794409982107648

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am following on Twitter as @MummyBee81

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have liked your facebook page as Hannah Bartram.
    @MummyBee81

    ReplyDelete
  16. Follow you on twitter, Facebook & blog! My little Mollie loves Justin & is often heard in public shouting 'Mr tumble, Mr tumble!' Before trying to get me to do it too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. MY DAUGHTER LOVES JUSTINS HOUSE- HE REALLY MAKES HER LAUGH! @esthermate

    ReplyDelete
  18. tweeted @esthermate https://twitter.com/#!/esthermate/status/179643614748614658

    ReplyDelete
  19. followed via gfc esther james

    ReplyDelete
  20. followed on twitter @esthermate

    ReplyDelete
  21. liked your facebook page esther james

    ReplyDelete
  22. commented on Mother's Day with Hotel Chocolat

    ReplyDelete
  23. My little boy loves the way he talks! Like when he says waaaaiiiiit!

    ReplyDelete
  24. my daughter just loves everything justin does. she has learnt alot of signs by watching him

    ReplyDelete
  25. tweeted about the competition @emmajlowe

    ReplyDelete
  26. following on twitter @emmajlowe

    ReplyDelete
  27. liked on facebook (emma j lowe)

    ReplyDelete
  28. following GFC (emma j lowe) @emmajlowe

    ReplyDelete
  29. My children have adored Justin and Mr Tumble for a very long time, they love his signs and I have noticed they pick up on it and relay that back to us too. We try to encourage it, he is marvelous and a real asset to childrens entertainment. - My neice however hit the age where she realised Mr Tumble and Justin was the same person, she said she was sad about that, but atleast grandad tumble was real! aww bless. @stralisemiai

    ReplyDelete
  30. I tweeted your giveaway @stralisemiai

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am already a follower on GFC - @stralisemiai

    ReplyDelete
  32. Already a follower on twitter @Stralisemiai

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am now a fan on facebook (Rach Lines on FB) - @Stralisemiai

    ReplyDelete
  34. Both my girls love Justins House....They think he is absolutly hilarious...He's just so childish and makes them laugh so much.
    @kimmer2111

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have tweeted as @kimmer2111

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow you on twitter as @kimmer2111

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow your Facebook page as Kim Carberry.

    ReplyDelete
  38. https://twitter.com/#!/Pinktash4/status/184226201450188801 Tweeted as requested !!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Following on Twitter as @pinktash4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. My 4 year old adores Justin/Mr Tumble - he really makes her chuckle and she loves copying the sign language too x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Following on GFC as Natasha Gandy x

    ReplyDelete
  42. Liked your FB page as Natasha Gandy x

    ReplyDelete
  43. My 2 year old daughter loves Mr Tumble - she loves to copy the signs and join in with his songs :)

    @charlotte_jones

    ReplyDelete
  44. My 2 year old daughter loves Mr Tumble - she loves to copy the signs and join in with his songs!

    @charlotte_jones

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to read what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...