Monday, 19 March 2012

A Year In Photos-Day 77, 78 & 79

I've really struggled with #project366 over the last few days. I had been really busy with preparation for hubby's party on Saturday and photos were the last thing on my mind!

Here are Saturday, Sunday and today's offerings.
The top photo is of Girl & Middle at hubby's party. The man who ran the disco provided dozens of glowsticks for the children and they spent most of the night collecting as many as they could to link them up.

Bottom left is one of Middle taken on Sunday. We were mucking about with the camera and I took this one of him. His eyes look huge here!

Bottom right was taken in my garden this morning. I have a few of these flowers growing in amongst all the weeds and dead leaves and I think they're a much-needed, gorgeous splash of colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to read what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...